The technical capability of rugged Android tablets, coupled with their unmatched durability, makes them the ideal tool for mission-critical computing, from the office to the battlefield. Specialists working in the military and public sector not only require access to intelligence remotely, they often require to capture information in the field. There are many software applications available for rugged devices, designed to facilitate effective and safe workflows in practically every area of the public sector.
For EMS, Fire, and Police, squads have access to better and more essential information on-site, allowing people to quickly and accurately develop reports or respond to various needs.
Markets of Rugged Tablets:
Our ultra-mobile, rugged, wireless-enabled tablets maintain customized applications and field investigation modes and let you take advantage of easy input and one-hand operation.
You can count on us to fulfill lightweight, field-ready tablet computers that are devised for any position where versatility is important to a successful mission.
Public Works Inspection:
Whether you are at restaurant and food or building code inspections, tough tablet PCs will let you get more work done faster.
Military & Defense:
Mobile Demand tablets meet the computing requirements for rugged exposure and real-time communications that military applications demand.
Homeland Security & Border Patrol:
Our ultra-mobile, rugged, wireless-enabled handheld tablets face the harsh working circumstances that you encounter on a daily basis.
Benefits of Rugged Tablets:
Firefighters need immediate access to correct information about location of an incident and severity and the best route to get there. They also need to acknowledge about available water supply and whether nearby fire departments and EMS units are able to respond and assist. Once on the scene, incident commanders need seamless ways to track personnel and equipment and manage resources. And after firefighters have returned to their station, administrators need to catalog and report incidents easily.
Written documentation used to be the gold standard for fire departments. But water and fire can easily ruin paper documentation, and paper doesn’t provide incident commanders or off-site dispatch officials with real-time updates. The need for fire departments to find a technology solution is clear. In short, rugged tablet in UAE:
- Handle and organize mission-critical data everywhere
- Wirelessly transfer proof information or pictures to agencies
- Instantly access to criminal records
- Real-time access to the most modern building code information for enforcement
- Expedite issuing permits
- Eliminate errors and duplication of work
Applications of Rugged Tablets:
Following are some uses of rugged tablets for the fire department:
- Field interviews
- Ticketing and citations
- Inspections with photo documentation (Fire safety, building codes, health inspection, etc.)
- Investigations (Accident, criminal, insurance, etc.)
- Personnel tracking and deployment
- Field command center operations
- Security and crowd control
- Emergency response
- Real-time access to various department databases
- Photo evidence and cataloging
Features of Rugged Tablets:
- Secure, user-friendly Android 7.0 OS
- Devices built to survive rain, snow, dust, vibration, and drops to concrete
- Handheld, stationary or vehicle-mounted handling options
- Quick-release vehicle mounts for taking the device into the field
- Integrated, tethered or wireless barcode scanning
- Bluetooth and various I/O ports for attaching a keyboard, printer and more
- Secure wireless LAN and WWAN communications
- GPS for location stamping and turn-by-turn directions
- Color camera for photo documentation