In today’s society, pest control is vital and growing industry. It is one of the reasons why some people are starting to look for pest inspection services in Sydney. However, plenty of different companies provide pest control services at a reasonable price but, people often do not realize it.
Reliable Home Inspection Services in Sydney
A pest inspection is a crucial need in the modern world. Many different types of pests are present in Sydney and can cause lots of damage to our lives.
ASRS pest control company provide complete pest inspection services in Sydney and will come to your property to determine the extent of the problem and how to best resolve it. You can contact us @ 042 303 2020 1300277700 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.asrspest.com.au
We have a range of termite treatments available to us and the know-how and expertise to address termites and other pests efficiently and effectively, so you can be sure your property will be free of pests in no time.
A SUMMARY OF THE TERMITE INSPECTION PROCESS
Considering termite infestation, we will conduct the inspection following AS 3660.2-2000 Termite management Part 2.
- We will inspect existing structures and buildings.
- Pre-purchase inspections of the property are not a recommendation for termite inspections.
- Every inspection will comprise a non-invasive visual inspection, limited to those areas and parts of the property that are both available and permitted for inspection on the day of the inspection.
- An inspector might tap and sound some structural timbers with a screwdriver or probe, and they might use a sharp knife to check for splinters in the sub-floor or roof void.
- The inspection consists of walls backing onto wet areas, such as showers, which may involve a moisture meter.
- The invasive inspection does not include cutting, tearing apart, dismantling, removing, or moving items, such as roofing, wall and ceiling sheets, ducting, foliage, mouldings, debris, roof insulation, sparking, sis alation, wall coverings, sidings, fixtures, floors, pavers, furnishings, appliances or personal property.
- The inspector prohibits other concealed or obstructed areas, inspecting inside walls or between floors, inside roof valleys or eaves, behind cupboards, behind stored goods. It may be unsafe to inspect the roof void if insulation is present in the void.
- An inspector WILL NOT dig, gouge, force, or carry out any invasive techniques. We must sign a separate contract before an invasive inspection can take place.
- When conducting Termite Inspections for compliance with AS 3660.2-2000, the inspection and report will only report the presence or absence of infestation or damage caused by subterranean and damp wood termites (white ants) present during the time of inspection. We will not report on borer activity in seasoned timber. The presence of fungi (rot) in wood may only get mentioned in the report as a conducive condition for termites.
- If we find evidence of termite treatment during the inspection, the inspector will report it.
CONSIDERING THE LIMITS
There is no implication in the report that the property’s inaccessible or partly inaccessible area(s) or section(s) are not, or have not been, infested by termites or wood-destroying insects.
It means that the report will not guarantee that an infestation or damage is not present in areas or sections of the property that are inaccessible or partly inaccessible. It assures neither that Timber Pests will not occur in the future nor that it will not find them.
It is essential to remind that if you are inspecting an occupied property, the furnishings or household items may conceal potential problems, which only become apparent after moving them.
Pest inspection services are not only a service to combat the possibility of the spread of pests. They also provide valuable information for the consumer.
The need for pest control services is growing rapidly. So, we need to gain education about them and understand their characteristics and needs. Many different pests exist in Sydney; some are small, others are large, depending on the location where we live. Some people call these types of pests ‘bugs’ although most people prefer to call them by other names like; flies, termites, spiders or birds.
For a peaceful mind and healthy lifestyle, hire reliable pest inspection and pest control services from ASRS pest. Get in touch @ 042 303 2020 1300277700 email@example.com http://www.asrspest.com.au